Card Set is one of the attributes in Tyrant Unleashed. It is usually determined according to where the card is obtained, such as Basic Packs, Fusions, or reward of event missions. Cards which players cannot acquire also compose one "Set".
It is derived from the classification in internal data of the game, and inherited from the original of this game, War Metal Tyrant.
Unlike faction, rarity or card type, it is implicit and set by developers for convenience' sake, therefore this grouping is not strict. In fact, a card which is already released to the game is sometimes marked as waitlisted.
Cards are grouped into sets based on their method of acquisition.
- Standard - Cards available from the Basic Pack e.g. Infantry
- Fusion - Cards made by Fusion e.g. Ion Strykers
- Event - Cards in event-only packs e.g. Thunder Crag
- Reward - Cards available only as a reward for defeating missions or completing quests in events e.g. Stealthy Niaq
- Promote - Commanders available by spending Promotion Points, earned from ranking up in Battle
- Exclusive - Cards available only through chance packs in the Store
- Unavailable - Cards players cannot get e.g. Jotun
- Historical - Cards that no longer exist, even in the game's files, and have often been replaced by other cards. e.g. Extraction Plant
In this wikiEdit
In this wiki, sets are arranged to clarify distinction and Event set has subgroups according to in which event the card is released.
This category has the following 200 subcategories, out of 208 total.